- 'Good Game Design' workshops for teachers and students
- Software training workshops in Kodu, Kahootz and mobile apps such as ARIS and Scvngr
- Game Design bootcamps - these are immersive experiences for teachers and students usually run over 1 to 2 days at the Centre but adapted to meet school needs.
- access to our Invasion of the Shadow Plague Kodu metagame
- ongoing support to teachers provided through video conference facilities, Edmodo groups, email and phone.
What is the Game Design Project?
Accreditation with the Institute of Teachers is provided when criteria is met through participating in our workshops,bootcamps and projects.